Friday, October 14, 2011

Alcohol License Training Guide

Alcohol training courses for licensing are designed for bar staff, waiter/waitresses, alcohol servers, retailers and other individuals who deal with alcohol retailing. This is required by different states for most alcohol retailers through the Royal Society for Public Health. This 4-hour alcohol training course is formed for you to pass the official BIIAB qualification examination for the Responsible Alcohol Training Reward.

It covers topics like how to avoid alcohol liability lawsuits, alcohol penalties, licensing responsibilities, social responsibilities, dealing with alcohol-related crime or conflict, and prevent under-age customers in dealing with early access, increase server professionalism and customer service.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Whom To Blame In Food Safety Issues?

Due to increasing number of food-borne safety outbreaks, America's food safety system since 1938 has been modified and signed by President Barack Obama early this year. It’s mainly about giving the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) the authority to recall products that are suspected to contain elements that may cause diseases to humans from food.